Gifts of Appreciated Securities
How it works
You transfer securities to Samaritan's Purse.
Samaritan's Purse sells your securities and uses the proceeds for its programs.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer, no matter what you originally paid for them.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the securities you donate.
- You can direct your gift to a specific fund or purpose.
- You have the satisfaction of making a significant gift now or funding a life-income gift that benefits Samaritan's Purse later.
For more information
Email us, complete the personal illustration form, or call us at (828) 262-1980 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.
Attn: Donor Ministries
P O Box 3000
Boone, NC 28607
(828) 262-1980 | Fax: (828) 268-5010